Having the fastest, least expensive, and best automated manufacturing operations within “four walls” is no longer sufficient to gain a competitive advantage. Today, the manufacturer with a value chain that can share information easily, speed products to market and into volume production, reduce costs and unnecessary complexity, and who understands what products their customers really want will vie for market leadership. To be competitive in today’s environment, manufacturing enterprises must grapple with many of the following challenges:
- Shrinking time-to-market and time-to-volume.
- Reducing manufacturing costs, warranty costs, and complexity.
- Building an infrastructure to support flexible manufacturing and the rapid integration of new acquisitions.
- Maintaining, upgrading, and rolling out mission-critical enterprise applications.
- Creating a 24x7x365 IT environment for transactions and collaboration.
- Matching service-level requirements with the right storage platform and storage cost.
- Achieving and maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Sharing critical information with manufacturing outsourcers and suppliers.
UDT's Manufacturing solutions enable a steady and secure flow of information throughout the enterprise and beyond. Our manufacturing solutions enable you to connect your entire supply chain – and achieve long-term competitive stature.