UDT’s Privacy Pledge
UDT makes the following pledge to you:
- UDT is committed to protecting the privacy of Users at all times.
- UDT maintains security standards and procedures designed to protect Customer information and other personally identifiable information. We will continue to test and update our technology to improve our ability to protect Customer Information and other personally identifiable information.
- Use and Purpose of Collected Personal Data. After accessing the UDT Site, we only store personal information relating to you with your permission. You may choose whether you wish to reveal information to us. Companies within the UDT group may utilize the information to expedite processing of your inquiries and orders, or to help improve our products and services.
When you supply information for a specific purpose, such as online ordering of a UDT service, we use the information for that purpose.
When you use our website to order services, we may use this personally identifiable information as we would if obtained in a non-electronic manner. Such information may include:
- Publishing your name, address, and phone number in our directories (unless you have requested a non-published or non-listed number)
- Evaluating your service needs and contacting you regarding additional services you may find useful
We do not sell, share or disclose to anyone outside of UDT any personally identifiable information obtained online about our visitors. The only exceptions to this rule are the following:
- If you specifically authorize UDT to share your information with another company.
- If it is required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our website
- Disclosure is necessary to protect the safety of customers, employees, or property.
- Publishing your name, address, and phone number in our directories if you initiate your telephone service with us online (unless you have requested a non-published or non-listed number)
- Sharing data with our authorized vendors, contractors and agents, only to the extent necessary for them to perform their work, in order that UDT can carry out certain functions in marketing and delivering services to you.
On occasion, UDT may share non-personally identifiable information with non-UDT companies in order to assess the results of a promotion or event. This information is used in aggregate only, and does not contain any information that would personally identify you.
If the way we use personally identifiable information changes, UDT will contact you via e-mail notifying you of this change and giving you the opportunity to opt-out of such use.
When you choose to register with UDTOnline.com or any other UDT website, we request accurate contact information and preferences that help us better serve you. You will always retain the option to choose if your contact information is used to send you company and product information, special offers, and in some cases, newsletters or other marketing outreach materials.
We would then store your name, purchase history, and billing information to make it easier for you to shop and purchase from us in the future. Customers have access to their account information on their monthly bills or by establishing an account online.
If you choose to give us your e-mail address, we will communicate with you via e-mail. We do not share your e-mail address with others outside the UDT Group. You can choose not to receive e-mail from us at any time.
At anytime you may:
- Elect not to receive (to “opt out” of) marketing e-mail messages. The primary purpose of these messages is the commercial advertisement or promotion of a UDT product or service of its suppliers. At any time after the initial registration, you can opt out by e-mailing us to have your name and details removed from our database. Registered Users may opt-out at any time by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Update your contact and personal information anytime by updating your account and/or your profile (where available) within the application.
In order to improve your experience with us, we may decide to improve our Site's ability to obtain information on about users. We will update this privacy statement continually to ensure that you are aware of developments in this area.
Link to Other Sites
Our site contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content or the privacy practices employed by other sites. However, in some instances where a service is provided through a non-UDT partner or supplier site, such as online bill pay, you can be confident that your personally identifiable information will be protected. UDT requires suppliers not to use the information for any purpose other than the purpose for which it was originally collected, protecting the privacy of your information.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, e-mail us at: email@example.com or contact us at 305-882-0435.