UDT’s work with Next Generation
Architecture is helping steer clients into the 21st Century workplace. From Data Consolidation and Performance Optimization, to Tiered Storage, Local Replication, Repurposing and SRM, our solutions give our clients the edge they need to thrive.
Our solutions represent the convergence of innovative technologies. Using an information-centric approach, we help organizations deploy technology in the most efficient manner possible – providing them the ability not just to store more information, but to manage its value more efficiently from creation through disposal.
This information-centric approach drives value to our client organizations. Because at UDT, we understand that it’s all about efficiency, reducing complexity, and enabling our clients’ next generation infrastructure.
- Data Consolidation – Mergers and organic corporate growth alike create data explosion. UDT helps clients manage that data / information growth with solutions designed to maximize business function and achieve the greatest return on the IT investment.
- Performance Optimization – An optimized IT environment is critical to ensuring stable systems and future growth. UDT works with clients to optimize performance through the selection of hardware, software and network applications ideally suited to the organization’s current and anticipated needs.
- Tiered Storage – Tiered storage utilizes hardware and software, needs assessments, and a strategic approach to divide data into its various media in an effort to increase performance and reduce total cost of storage. Between solutions and automation, companies can improve functionality and derive greater value from IT.
- Local Replication – This storage solution can help solve and resolve a number of common and critical issues. From a corrupted database to other system lapses or failures, local replication simplifies memory backups, reduces disruption, minimizes business interruption and heightens application uptime and availability.
- Repurposing & Storage Resource Management (SRM) – With data growth averaging 50% to 100% per year, optimizing storage is essential to ensuring efficient use of hardware, software, bandwidth and other system resources. SRM processes utilized and implemented by UDT and its partners seek out underutilized capacity and resources, and optimize and maximize the efficiency and speed with which all available drive space is utilized in a storage area network – now, and in the future.